Sunday, August 16, 2009

When darkness turns to light, it ends tonight


WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

YEAH FINALLY MTV *screams* Hahahaha! Thanks Chonek for the tix!! I owe ya BIG TIME!

Went to World Stage with Aly and Nabeel.


Aly and Nabeel with the tix. Yeah you can barely see anything. Haha!!

Once we got there, Jon, Hong Ye and Nirmal joined us. Nabeel then left with his friend. Looking out, apparently it started to rain. Then someone got hit by inspriration "I'm sooo gonna be sick, let's buy umbrellas, there's discounts on rainy days" Hmm... But.. Once we got there "No umbrellas allowed inside, omgwtfroflolbbq! There goes $$ (not mine anyway xD) Soo.. We hid them in a corner, dangling somewhere.

Look at the crowd.. and that's only about.. Nowhere near the actual amount once everyone got in.

Split up with them once we got in, met up with Shi Lin and her tuition teacher along with several other friends.

When we just got in. Haha, I was the only one with a camera xD


By then, Estranged had already started playing. Our very own Malaysian band playing at World Stage, the support was phenomenal =D

After that I think it was straight to Boys Like Girls, the crowd roared. LoL, basically it was ALOT of jumping.. and screaming of course. They played Love Drunk, Thunder, Hero/Heroine and The Great Escape. Whoo!

Anyone recognise him? x) He climbed the side pillar thing during the last song :O!

Then there was a short break.. So while it lasted.. Time to put my cam to good use xD

Haha then it was back to the action, Ray Gun, Pixie Lott, and many more. And of course another band I went to watch, HOOBASTANK! WHOOOOOOOO

And the reason is you <3>Then it was anotherrrrrrrr break. And this time we went to buy drinks. RM5 for 1 can drink or water omgwtfrofllolscamtothemaxbbq.

Then.. Drumroll please.. ALL AMERICAN REJECT. Whoo! Literally went nuts xD

Dirty Little Secret, I Wanna, Real World, Swing Swing Swing, The Wind Blows, what more can I say? My favourite performance of the night hands down.

Then of course, the final act Kasabian, sad to say I missed most of it. My back ached like hell and I was somewhat sitting, missing everything =(

Final group pic of the day.

Overall, one of the best day/night of my life. Only drawbacks were the amount of tards moshing like nobody's business and also the huge number of smokers all over the place :S

No comments:

Post a Comment