Monday, March 29, 2010

Catching up on life

It's been a LONG while since my last post isn't it? Not like me huh? Maybe, well I wouldn't know. My thoughts have been all over the place lately. Well I've finally decided to update. I'll try to recall everything as much as I can as I only remember everything vaguely.
Well I've changed MAT class.. AGAIN.. for the 3rd time.. in a MONTH! D:! Maybe it's due to the horrible topic test results :( I barely made it past the halfway mark! And I completely screwed up the questions that required the CAS :( Argh! I should've tried harder to learn it up beforehand.
Yes guys, that's the CAS calc. Oh the wonders you can achieve with a simple RM480.
The rest had suggested switching over to the March intake.. just for MAT3C3D. I had doubts at first. But I tagged along with the rest of them. The class I was in was going to be half empty and probably dissolved if everyone left anyway. Besides, what could beat starting afresh with 3 months of knowledge in hand already :)
Switched over to MAT6, great. Now I had 5 hours a week instead of 4. And it completely messes up timetable :( But heck, if it's for the marks.. Anything is possible! The 7 of us walked into the March class. Looked around... OMG WHY IS THE CLASSROOM SO SMALL! *scans crowd*.. 30 people + us. D:! So we went to a different room, slightly larger but still packed. This isn't a good sign.. Speaking of signs..
EXTEND!! Which would have been pretty normal.. But to us.. Well.. It's self-explainatory :)

Now comes to good part, VELVET CONCERT 2010!! WOOOOOO

The view all the way from THE BACK! Good thing bout it? Moment the lift door opened, my ears were greeted to the tune of Starlight :). The downside? The tune came along with offbeat drumming and seriously off tune singing. I'm just saying.

So I made my way into the hall, and gawd it was packed. Like.. full D:! of chairs! WTH? Epic chairs at "rock" concert. So yeah, roughly 1000 people crowded the MPH.. in their seats. Of course, there was the sesat group of 7 way at the back screaming and shouting like nobody's business. Ahahhaa! Which later grew into a group of 10 and went all the way to the front cheering, jumping, screaming for the bands playing. I wonder who was in that 10 ;)

But thanks to that group of 10, people started joining in. 10 turned to 30, to 50, to 100! :DDDDD

It was really stupid to see people still in their seats even after the bands gestured to them asking them to enjoy themselves and stand up. Pfft, why'd they even bother showing up if all they were gonna do was remain seated and sleep?

I'll just let the pictures do the talking :)


That's it for now :)

P.S. GAZI PREM AND KELLY GO POOL AGAIN TOMORROW :DDDDDDDDD

No comments:

Post a Comment