Thursday, March 11, 2010

Incoherence

So yeah, today was supposed to be THE day. And it was. Finally got my SPM results back, mind you it wasn't what I had hoped for. (Then again EVERYONE hopes for straight A's but only a handful actually gets is). That's right folks, didn't get straight A's, only managed EIGHT.. pfft. I should have studied more. URGH.. And it never ceases to amaze me, the tears, the disappointment people feel, when they get straight A's but not all of em are "PLUS", I'm just refering to this in general. I mean c'mon! STRAIGHT!!

Was staring at my results when suddenly I heard someone yell out "KIN HOE!!" Looked around.. hmm.. nothing then "CHOONG KIN HOE!!".. *looks up* LOL! You know who you are xD

Went to pyramid to "celebrate (I guess)".. had lunch, watched a movie. Mind you there were ALOT of ex-F5's in pyramid, heh, prolly celebrating as well.

Too tired and not bothered to write any more. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment