Monday, September 3, 2012

Doodle #211 : That Time of Year

Hello guys! Decided to make an appearance again since it's that special time of year again. :D I know it's been awhile but I swear I've been swamped with assignments and work! Just handed in the final draft of my group's lab report earlier this morning and had a second lab session right after! The report's more or less done which is why I'm spending time dawdling here.
The day started off like any other, left for Monash early in the morning to take part in the daily Parking Wars ritual. Raced off to the parking lot to battle for the closest available spot to the bridge walkway, cause I'm lazy like that. I've the Malaysian blood coursing through my veins! HUZZAH.

Well, dawdled in the morning..

Breakfast..

More dawdling..

Oh right, in case you missed it. It's my birthday today. :D WHEEEE. This is the part you jump for joy and cheer for me. CHEER FOR ME YOU PEASANTS.

Met 2 friends and collected some very meaningful gifts. :) I feel so happy already! Hee.

Sometimes, the best thing about birthdays is hearing from people you haven't heard from in a long time. Got wishes from some of my fellow ex-Ausmatians. A special text was the icing on the cake. :')

Well then it was time for classes...

BREAK! Gawd damn, I'm hungry. Heh.

Oddly enough, Josh suggested Lunch Box which is against his usual policies. But I was much too hungry to ponder upon his change in stance, and my stomach craved Butter Cream Chicken so why not? OFF TO LUNCH BOX. While passing Starbucks, he told me Christine and Stacey were upstairs. So I thought "Okay lah, go say hi to them before lunch!" *walk walk walk*.. Goes upstairs.. Goes past bookcase.. Sees Christine and Stacey. Sees Xiao Mei Mei, Sees Lynn.. Lynn?? Sees Alex and Jet. Sees gigantic chocolate cake on table.

Uh oh, was I not suppose to walk in on this?

Then they started singing, dam loud, in Starbucks. OMG DAM PAISEH. After they sat me down "Eyh not everyone was here just now!! SING AGAIN" I was like wtheck?! DUNWAN LAHH. Course, that didn't stop em. Bloody awesome fellas. :)


CHOCOLATE. *heart melts*


According to Christine, my hands started tutting. WHATTT? Since when?!


 So I sat down quietly and cut my cake.



EEEE. So scary!


When in doubt, GANGNAM STYLE.


Haihh kena bully.

 

AGAIN. :(




                                                    

Looks like model mom and small kid. LOL



 Don't even ask.


\m/ yoyoyo


Le awesome Dance gang with some cameo appearances from le Pharmacy peeps.

WERE YOU GUYS COLLABORATING?! D: D: D:

Heh, it was awesome. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment