Monday, February 23, 2009

-

Well, there goes another crappy day..Wonder how long this is gonna last.. The 1st monthly test of the year starts tomorrow and yet I’m barely prepared. Well I haven’t exactly been in peak studying conditions to begin with anyway.. Haiz

Yesterday was horrible, had a bad day, felt worse at night when smth popped up. I don’t know why everytime that happens I just go into a spiraling depression. This r badz omen. Yeah I know I’ve been told there’s nothing to worry about but I just can’t get it past myself when it was my fault to begin with. It plain sucks to feel as though there’s some weight being pressed against the inside of your chest, otherwise known as your heart.

I take what I said earlier back, listening to happy songs didn’t help one bit. ._.
Ok maybe it does, but that presence just overwrites everything.

And then of course, things will go from bad to worse. Blablablabla
Dad came out and asked me whether I was still playing or not seeing it was already 11+ pm which was really late by his standards.. And I specifically remembered my reply.
I know I friggin’ said “No, I’m am just chatting with my friend now”

AND WTF DOES HE DO?! HE TURNS THE FUCKIN’ MODEM OFF!
LIKE WHAT DAR FOCK?! My fucked up comp will hang every single time the internet is disconnected for reasons beyond my comprehension. Argh, fucked up day -_-ll

And of course the usual drill, takes me up to over a damn hour just to fall asleep as my thoughts rush to my head, as much as I try not to let that happen.
“Go to school with a smile on your face. Don’t emo kay..”
Yeah, w/e. Just let it all cloud my mind, nothing stops it from doing so anyway.

Studying now, doesn’t seem to be working, I’m so friggin' screwed for my test.
And my hair just got mutilated by the local barber, just what I needed to complete my perfect day.

No comments:

Post a Comment