Thursday, February 26, 2009

Darkness turns to light

Yeah, monthly test over! Not that I really bothered to begin with. Was practically playing DotA and Shaiya throughout the whole week. And now I'm doing so again. Lol.
Hopefully I did well enough seeing everything was last min study. (what? everyone studies last minute.. right?)
For some reason after I was done with one of the papers on Wednesday, I kept slamming my head against the wall behind me. Don't look at me, I have no idea why I did so to begin with. Note to self - Stop slamming head on walls, it leaves lumps, which hurts, which r much bads.

Needs.. Gaming.. Occupy Mind.. Dammit stuck at same lvl in shaiya noobcake.
Random quote (again) - Jon : Metal emo sentimental faggot (I think that's what he said :D)

No comments:

Post a Comment