Saturday, February 21, 2009

Here We Go Again

It's been exactly 4 weeks since I chose to go along with the damned plan. Why did I do so? I can't remember. It's been hell since then anyways. This time I know it's different cause the previous time I had screwed up, I bounced back reasonably fast. I guess I finally understand why after some thought. I'm sure you've forgotten by now how it went last year. Then again I never expected you to remember. Blah. Rush of thoughts to head again, this r epic badz. Not good. =/

It was that 1st week after.. that.. Yeah it definitely had to be that. Cause normally it'll just take a day or two max for that screwed up feeling to wear off. You just had to sever all ties didn't you. Guess that was what brought me so far down this time.

Blah just ranting to myself while brooding. WK STOP FRIGGIN' POINTING OUT THE OBVIOUS CAUSE I CAN OBVIOUSLY SEE. Funny how the kinds of songs you listen to can really affect your mood, or aggravate it.

Note to self - stop listening to depressing songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment