Sunday, March 1, 2009

Everything will be fine

Another day, another.. err.. waste of time playing games the whole day? :D
Anyways, if you’re wondering what the title means, it’s a line from “Details In The Fabric by Jason Mraz”. If you haven’t listen to it, go look it up on youtube or smth and give it a try :).

Hahas, it’s Sunday again, which means school tomorrow.. ugh.. Sometimes I feel we never get enough holidays. And that we should also have longer weekends. Haha who doesn’t hope for that? (besides some people I know)

Will be going out soon, to Bukit Tinggi (AGAIN). Gawd, been there way too many times already lol. Hopefully I get back early then I can play DotA/Shaiya :D
Yeah, I know I’m addicted to those 2 games.

In other unrelated news, I just read TheStar newspaper. Why do I even bother mentioning that you ask? Well it’s because I just read an article in it which helped me realize a couple of things. By article I mean those letters people send in for advice on random issues, blablablabla. And I realized, once a mistake is made, there’s no use brooding about it for long periods of time. Doing so won’t help in any way whatsoever. Instead, guess I should just learn from all my past errors and carry on with my life. Start over from scratch. Well, that’s the idea lar.. But whether I can actually do so is a whole ‘nother story. Haha. Note to self – stop being such a coward . Yeap, such peace of mind. Lmao

Guitar nao, then heading out, ciaoz.

And back.. I have no idea wtf is wrong with my parents. They always seem to go all out just to find every single fuckin’ fault with me. And everytime they ask for help with smth before I start gaming, I’ll wait 10 gawd-damned mins for anything. BUT NO ONE CALLS! Then when I fuckin’ start, every faggot in the house bugs me like hell. ARGH

No comments:

Post a Comment