Wednesday, March 4, 2009

School

Another day, another.. err.. day. Today was rather uneventful. School was boring. (as usual). Normally on Wednesdays, I'd celebrate as it was PJ day.. BUT today.. There was some forum thing going on so pj was canceled! Like wth?! blah. Which means.. Plan B! Bug Edwin for Sudoku puzzles :D yes lol at that statement. But c'mon, the game is fun.
Seriously..

Spent practically the entire day solving sudoku puzzles with Edwin and Joy. Edwin and a whole stack of it and Joy had a puzzle book. Yes LOL. There was plenty of time as most of the teachers didn't show up today. So.. Yippee!

And while we were playing Sudoku on 1 end of the table. On the other end, there was a group discussion.. about.. Smth to do with the way girls think. I think. lol.
Kai Xiang was going on about how girls give really misleading signs when they like/dislike someone which I agree with. And Joselyne was saying how boys should be more brave. The other details elude my memory, was too focused on my puzzle. LOL.

Quote - "I'll reject your reality and substitute my own" ~ Mythbusters

It feels good to finally be able to breath again. Even for a minute.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, my name is Reina.
    Nice to meet you.
    I read your previous entries and I can totally understand what you are going through.
    Life can be so unfair sometimes and Love can be just a bunch of lies.
    I hope that we can be friends.
    Are you from Malaysia?
    I am half Malaysian.
    Do you have MSN?

    ReplyDelete