Monday, March 30, 2009

Counting Stars

If you're wondering what the title is about, it's the title of a Sugarcult song. I'm starting to get addicted to their songs, which are all pretty awesome (to me). It's been a rather.. eventful day. Meh. Anyways, most of you would have noticed I've had my chatbox removed. This is due to some random faggot(if you're reading this you know who you are) who kept using my name to spam random crap in my chatbox. Bastard. Go fap or smth.

In unrelated incidents, my aunt from Shanghai is here to visit my grandpa, who's about to be undergo some treatment at the hospital =(. I think she's gonna be here for the week.

Life seems to be getting boring. Gaming's getting really repetitive and the pressure of exams and doing well is seriously getting to me. Sigh..

Btw, if any of you know any really good alternative songs, kindly let me know :D

No comments:

Post a Comment