Sunday, March 22, 2009

Holidays.. Man I gotta come up with a new title

Well the holidays are drawing to a close. It isn’t exactly the best I’ve had.. But I’ve definitely been through worse. I’ll consider it a “so-so” break from school life. Since I’m finally gotten home from the place I consider “paradise”, I’ll just spend the next few minutes writing it all down since I don’t have internet.. yet. While defrag-ing and cleaning up my drives.

Friday
And so the weekends are here~! Yippee~! Eh wait I think I’ve written about this before I went back. So I’ll just skip to the parts I didn’t include, which were after I went offline.
The trip back home was rather.. What’s that word I constantly use… Uneventful, the usual stuff. Just sit back in the car and stare out the window with music blasting through my headsets for 4 straight hours. What could be more relaxing than having Alesana scream right into your ears?
Had dinner at some restaurant along the way at about 6pm. Which is considered rather early by my standards. Took about 20 minutes for the food to be served and it tasted ok only. Played Soduku while waiting. Lol I seem to be addicted to it.. Since Edwin brought the puzzles to school.
It started raining soon after that. Don’t know why I just seem to enjoy watching the rain. The tiny droplets of water hitting the car window before slowly trailing off. There was lighting too :D I have no idea why I decided to try to take pictures of it again.. Who knows, I might get lucky a second time.

Saturday
Felt strangely restless since waking up, think I knew why though. It’s been awhile. Started pacing round the house for no reason. I’d walk to the kitchen and back to the living room. Needed to relax abit so I grabbed the PsP and played with it for like.. 4 straight hours, or 3 straight hours then another hour if you count the break I took for breakfast. Epic headache case after that. Couldn’t watch tv, sis was hogging it for some Korean drama. It seems she’d watch anything on tv these days. If I remember correctly the show was called Wedded Bliss. It was being aired for like.. 5 hours non-stop. I have no idea why.. Anyways, I kinda got drawn into it after the 1st hour. Mmhmm, the power of television. It was about 4 people, A, B, C, D.(it’s easier to just name them as letters, trust me) It’s all really complicated and stuff. It seems that A is married to B and C is D’s girlfriend. But it turns out that A loves C and B had an affair with D or smth like that. It’s pretty screwed up. Kay then enough about tv. The stupid restless feeling still wouldn’t go away. Blah. Guess I’ll just get some rest and it’ll probably fade, it usually does. On the bright side, it's great to be able to let time fly past without realising it once more.

Sunday
School tomoro! Zzz, hols never seem long enough. I can barely remember anything that happened since it began, except for the trip to Sunway. The movie was awesome. “Wheeler is awesome :D”. Woke up at about 10 am after my mom called. Waking up at that time is late to me, especially at my hometown cause normally I’d be awake by 7 or 8 max. It was the 3rd time this week I dreamt I had gotten up and prepared and everything only to wake up again two hours late -.-
Spent another few hours engrossed playing PsP. Couldn’t wait to get home. I miss my comp, my internet, my msn, my DotA-ing (among other things).
Lmao~

After a weekend of thinking, I was sure of 1 thing. The will I once had was killed that day. If I had pretended nth had happen maybe.. nth would happen. I meant nth as in not screw up. Doing the opposite, I practically threw everything out the window. Sitting in the car for four straight hours can really get you thinking. Another memory flashed back, I remember Kah Man saying “Hello? Do you know how much can change in a year?” And also that line someone said to me “If you’re this affected over smth like that, I can’t imagine what’ll happen if you…” I’ll keep the last part to myself :P
And of course all the things I’d said I do, and I who I said it to most probably would have forgotten it by now, meh. Mmhmm, was just ranting to myself again. Seem to be doing that a little bit too often. And also the fact that I’m writing a lot.. Well it isn’t exactly compositions.. Hell I don’t know what it’s called. I can’t seem to remember what else I had wanted to include in this post so I’ll just stop here.
E-N-D.

No comments:

Post a Comment