Friday, March 20, 2009

And here comes the boredom

Mmhmm.. Time to get ready to go back to my favourite place in the world, my hometown! *note the sarcasm* for 3 joy-filled days of studying! *more yay*
The hols so far have been rather.. uneventful. Besides yesterday when the usual group consisting of me, sam, kx, jw, ash, wy went to sunway. (it would seem that wk and gazi are missing) well, gazi can't go due to his parents.. And I think wk is currently being *ahemed* somewhere in the jungles of Sabah. =/

Broke my guitar string.. AGAIN.. I hate the days my parents bug me non-stop to turn the comp off.. Then again they do that everyday.. It just seems worse on certain days where I wished I could stay on longer =/. Guess it's still the same old reason huh..
And normally after that I'd pick up my guitar and just play random songs throughout the night.. Without turning the amp on of course.. Wouldn't want my neighbours trying to kill me for making a hell lotta noise in the middle of the night.. Stopped playing after I broke my string.. Looked at the clock and saw 1am.. Hmm.. PSP! LoL.. Until 2.

Finally went to bed, dreamt again. Lolwut. Time to enjoy the last of my online before parents get home and catch me D:

No comments:

Post a Comment