Saturday, March 14, 2009

Holidays...

Well it's finally the mid term break.. and gawd do I really need some time to just relax.. School's been.. school.. which sucks. lol. Got a whole week off to do absolutely nothing related to school :D. But I can't help that nagging in the back of my head which says I've forgotten to do smth important :S then again I've never been able to remember much anymore.. Everything's been a blur.. Maybe it is just me being weird.. But still I can't get it past myself to do anything. Yeah I know I'm just randomly muttering crap. But this is the only place I can just keep ranting on about how everything is messed up :D

DotA's boring now.. Shaiya's getting boring.. I played CoD4 a few mins ago.. Completely lost my touch and just fed.. So basically that's nothing entertaining left to do for the hols.. Hopefully it isn't as screwed up as the previous hols I had..where I used to have purpose and a way to enjoy my hols.. I can't get it out of my head ._. though I'd rather not mention it :/

Back to gaming, which sucks :D.
p.s. Happy Hols to everyone else

No comments:

Post a Comment