Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Epic day

Yeah it's school day again, and it's been "epic" like the title goes. lol.
Got back a couple of my test results, got 77 for both English and Chem, which sucks. As I would regard those 2 as 2 of my best, besides Math. WHY 77 LAR?!
Well that's that.

In other unrelated news, Beng Way, Wei Khang and I were talking during Chem (as usual) when Beng Way said "Dey! I didn't fail, I am failing, you(looks to wk) are going to fail and you(looks to me) have failed. I didn't fail" Blah =(

And yes on the way back, wk described it as a "Triple Kill" I'll not get into details. I realized it when I saw a sudden change in wk's walking. BLAH. ==
Then of course, once we got down, it was his turn to dai :D
Why'd I had to turn away ==

Random quotes - "Ok lar, I'll give you (insert smth)..."
"Dude, you can't give me what YOU don't own"

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment