Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Reminiscence

I'll just randomly rant to myself typing random sentences which would have pretty much no meaning to most people. Ok, they're not exactly random. Don't know why it came back anyway. Thought I'd forgotten that day. It was dark, and noisy. At it I think it was. When you crowd.. 40 or so people in one park. It'd get pretty noisy. Of course being me, I just isolated myself from the crowd. Or not. I've never liked being in too big a crowd anyways. It's too noisy for me. Then for some reason.. Everyone just dispersed.. Either that or it was several hours later. Except for one person that is. Well.. Guess the nerves got the better of me. I won't forget that stupid interrupted by a certain friend of mine. Meh.

I seriously need to stop using the comp and finish up my homework. But being me I'd obviously do the opposite. Almost done with work anyways. Hopefully there's pj tomorp. It's been 3 weeks since my last pj. It was canceled over and over again due to forum ==
If this post made no sense, good, let it stay that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment