Sunday, March 15, 2009

Low Yat, KL, blabla

So today I went out. Obviously enough to Low Yat as the title says. The day started off pretty well.. Although I was still kinda down from the day before. I'd wanted to get my PsP checked at Sg. Wang as one of the games in it was kinda screwed up and can't load.. But I forgot to being it along ._.
So I didn't get to do that.. And ended up just tagging along wherever my parents went.
Kinda boring, nothing much to do except stare at the random game MVs on the multiple computer screens all over the place.

O..kay.. It seems I can't upload any pictures at the moment.. I'll edit this post once I can.

And once again I've managed to slam my leg into an object which isn't blocking me in any way, this time the bed.. Turned around and bang! slammed leg into it ._.

No comments:

Post a Comment