Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Holiday "joy"

"You spin my head right round right round..."
lol I can't seem to get that tune out of my head for some reason. It's just so.. catchy.. haha..
Well so far this hols have been just as uneventful as the last one.. Although certainly not as bad as the previous one was THE WORST hols of my life(so far) for obvious reasons.. They say every cloud has a silver lining.. Whatever that means. Don't see any Silver Linings so far.

Heading out to Sunway tomorrow. Finally get to do something fun(I hope) for a change. I'm tired of being stuck at home all week.. Wait, I'm contradicting myself, what could be better than letting your life waste away sitting in front of your comp 24/7 :D

Writing something epic now. Maybe I'll post it up one day.. Or not. Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment