Sunday, May 10, 2009

Tagged

Repost from my old blog :

Everytime I look at Samuel, I see the rich funny guy who’s always there to make stuff seem somewhat fun to do. Well he actually makes school seem fun =o and also a very very pro drummer. And I ain’t exaggerating.

Everytime I look at Daniel, I see the guy who’s there just because he is and I know he can be trusted with stuff. Well he’s GAZI!

Everytime I look at Ashvien, I see the classic guy who’s there to pwn in DotA with me. Not to mentioned be pwnt with me.

Everytime I look at Jia Wei, I see a guy who’s always leaving games and making the NoVa clan look bad.

Everytime I look at Wei Khang, I see a guy who’s an annoyance and makes a complete fool of himself at times. Yet there’s some similarities between us. Maybe too much

Everytime I look at Jon , I see a pro DotA player, who’s kinda funny and friendly at times.

Everytime I look at Chee Chew, I see the spazzy jumpy guy who can’t sit still.

Everytime I look at Shaun , I see the guy who seems to be able to solve any question related to studies that can possibly be asked.

Everytime I look at Hong Ye, I see a person who knows almost anything about computers.

Everytime I look at Alicia, I see the person I constantly bug online and yet we don’t talk at all in person.

Everytime I look at Joel , I see a turtle. A very very smart one I might add =D

Everytime I look at Krystle, I see the constantly cheery person who seems to be able to cope with anything with a smile on her face. She’s also always there to listen to anything I have to say.

Everytime I look at Beng Way , I see the person who talks a lot of crap which can sometimes make sense.

Everytime I look at Kah Man, I see our class monitor =o. And also someone who’s funny and dependable whenever things go awry.

Everytime I look at Edwin, I see the funny guy who’s there to make things seem better whenever they’re not.

Everytime I look at Nirmal, I see the guy who seems to laugh about everything and is hardly ever serious about anything.

Everytime I look at Don, I see a very muscular duck.

Everytime I look at Li-Lyen, wait.. I didn’t even see her before.. Everytime I talk to her, I picture someone who’s kinda fun to talk to.

Everytime I see Kai Xiang, I see the really pro guitarist who I envy.

Everytime I see Sue Ling, I see a really tall girl =o who’s kinda random.


Well that’s about it.. If you aren’t and the list and that pissed you off.. Blah, not my problem =D.. Lolx.. Just tell me or smth and I’ll edit the post to include you =D

And yes, I got bored, so I went reading my old blog posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment