Friday, May 8, 2009

Taylor's

Two things are clear now.
1 : I have a conscious memory span lasting little more then 2 days.
2 : I show several signs when I’m nervous or jumpy, namely
- Adjusting my specs repeatedly although they’re perfectly fine
- constant weight shift from foot to foot (a more common sign)
- scratching nails together.

And what does those two have to do with what I’m about to write? Honestly I have no idea whatsoever. Maybe it’s the fact that jealousy, envy and despair all converged to form some blanket of misery that’s constantly smothering me, which sucks cause I get that “inability to breathe properly” for awhile. Guess I’ve fallen pretty far down huh..

Okay, before I forget (I just mentioned a 2-day memory span), I’d better write about that trip to Taylor’s College University I joined on Thursday (which partly contributed to the 1st part of the post). Gathered at the school gate at around 7.45. At the time I was still unsure whether did I get a place in the trip as it there was no slots left. Or so I thought. The day before, me, wk and bw went round the school finding people who haven’t submitted their permission forms to confirm whether were they going or not so we could take their slots. And yes, that had nothing to do with anything else I’m about to write.










The whole group consisting of 84 people, was divided into 2 groups, each following 1 bus. Ok screw the whole traveling thing, I’ll just skip to the main point. I had expected some tour around the place when we got there. Instead, we were seated in “Lecture Hall 4” where we watched several videos and got a brief explanation about the courses and other college related stuff. Well that doesn’t really matter cause I wasn’t really paying attention anyways.

When we got our break, the faggot wk did some shit on the way out, and I think I was probably blamed for it (does an accusing stare count?) Blah, that faggot has nothing better to do anyway. All he does is stone when we mention (insert name to make wk stone).

Ok, I can’t remember any details, cursed my damned memory. Then we had the erm… Explorace thing. Defected from bw’s group into aly’s group. Or so I thought, cause there was only 4 of us, me, wk, aly and nat. Which was going to be a prob since 1 group had to consist of 8-9 people. Then the guy.. erm.. Michael (I think that’s how you spell his name), sent us to join Group2, which was.. er.. Don’s group. Which is all I remember. We got top 2 for that event, good enough since I didn’t do anything cept walk around snapping pictures.

Then then then.. LUNCH! Then we went back to school. And I can’t remember anything else now. Photos will be uploaded another time when I have internet.

* Life’s nothing more then a boring and meaningless repetition of the same old routine we go through everyday in our, or rather my, existence. Wake up, get ready for school, school, home, waste hours doing random crap which doesn’t benefit me in any way, tuition(on certain days), home, dinner, online, sleep, repeat. Sometimes I can go through a day and have almost no recollection of it. Yes, it’s a sad sorry state, but after so long, I’ve gotten used to it. And yes, I friggin’ despise myself for my actions(some which I never had the guts to follow through with) :D

No comments:

Post a Comment