Saturday, May 2, 2009

Another boring day out

Yes, it's been another boring day out, as I've just mentioned in the title. Went to The Curve and Ikano Power Centre(I think that's what it's called) today. Although I'd rather have wasted another day of my oh so boring and repetitive life at home dota-ing the day away, it was pretty nice to be able to get out every now and then, since I needed to buy some things anyway.

So we went out around lunchtime. Went to Harvey Norman first, my parents seem to like that place alot. While they looked around I just stood at the tv area just staring at random movie and game previews. Oh, and there was this reaaaaaaaally annoying music playing on one of the tvs. Some kiddy thing, it started to get on my nerves after 5 minutes of continuous repetition.

Headed over to Popular next, had to get some revision books. Yes, gasp! I r buying revision books. What? >.> And I also bought another book as well. Lunch at TGIF, I never get bored of that place. It's just so.. TGIF.

After lunch, went to IKEA. That place I used to consider really annoying cause I'd spend way too much time walking around doing nothing, and it still is to me. Was walking around randomly (as usual) when I saw an all too familiar silhouette. Kinda stunned me for a moment then I realised it was just someone who had a striking resemblance to who I thought it was. Then again I did run into a familiar face today. Strangely enough today my parents walked through the place really fast. Normally they'd take forever to be done looking at everything. Well, can't complain about that now can I?

And I can't seem to remember anything else from today, except the line "a lunar eclipse, a new moon". I have a really bad memory nowadays which I think I've mentioned.. Argh yes, D:!

When the only person who can save you chooses to abandon you, what is there left to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment