Thursday, April 30, 2009

Goodbye Pn. Leong

Yes, as the title goes, Pn. Leong, my physics teacher in Form4 is retiring. So I'd like to take this chance to say, "Goodbye and thanks for everything!". So today there was a Majlis Perpisahan thing in school. I won't get into details as I'm pretty sure probably Aly or Sot will write about it. So basically, our class, which is 5Sc1 did a "well thought out and planned" performance(with a few guests from Sc2 as well) for Pn. Leong. Then of course there was the whole giving her gifts thing and whatnot.

The majlis thing ended at about 9. Earlier than I'd expected and we were all sent back to class. I expected some ceramah, but no. There was studies D:!!!! Aiya..
Turns out the ceramah was AFTER recess. Zzz, which would be during EST time. Which is like.. one of the best subjects in school. Well.. haiz, went for the Maths ceramah.
It was really.. blur. and disorientating I might add. Even though I try to pay attention I just can't find the question the penceramah is talking about. I'll see question 7, turn over the page hoping to find question 8, only to see a new set of papers and question 1. Which got really annoying after the 5th attempt.

Then at about 12 in the afternoon. We were all dragged out of the hall(yay!) to stand in the sun (yay?). Yes, in the scorching hot sun. To wave for Pn. Leong as she passes by in a car. The school looked more crowded than it actually is, due to the number of people standing at each floor at the corridors. It was a really grand exit I might say.

In unrelated news, at the end of school..
Walked out, looked up, caught a glimpse of a smile(I think it was a smile), then quickly looked away as though I saw nothing. Yes, I am a useless faggot. I completely acknowledge that fact.
In another unrelated news, just read some article in TheStar about depression. Turns out I'm exhibiting at least 7 outta 10 of the symptoms written there.
D:! Gasps! Ah well like I care.

No comments:

Post a Comment