Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Day 96

Well I guess I'll just make another quick update. It's been a long day, again. For some reason nobody seems to be online at this particular moment, gawd I'm so bored. Hence, my post.

If you've heard of the application "Rock Legends" on Facebook, I highly recommend that you add that app, and also join my band :D and be a groupie. For the greater good! Err lol.

And yeah, there's been a hell lotta ceramahs today, namely 3. Which were.. Phy(somewhat boring), Chem(oo chem!) and also Add Maths(the dude rushed through it too fast). So basically it's one of those.. demoralizing days, been feeling like crap since recess. Maybe it's just a sense of realization on how useless I've been acting lately. Had a pretty.. "interesting" discussion in class today.. About that event at the end of the year. Yeah you know what I'm talking about. That one last party you get to attend as a Form 5. Despite the numerous encouragements, I highly doubt I'd even bother showing up for it, it's pretty meaningless to me anyways.

opening up to someone is one of the hardest things to do. Which is why I choose to just keep every single thought locked up in my head and just go on living in denial of the inevitable truth. It's much easier to deal with that way. Time to let my thoughts get drowned in a sea of music. Whatever that means.
Yes I know I'm acting all emo again. So what? It's my choice. Why should any of you care? Especially those who're the ones building the depression.

No comments:

Post a Comment