Friday, April 24, 2009

Short update

The past few weeks have been getting crappier. I guess my state of mind is deteriorating from day to day. I'm starting to get more forgetful about almost everything. Even the relaxing mornings I get when I wake up is gone, that was the time I can barely remember anything and just want to go back to sleep. At this rate I'm bound to fail my exams. And of course that's that whole 22 Dec thing. Which I'll probably won't bother at all. Really need to keep my mind occupied to stop it from thinking too much.

At least there's peace of mind while hanging out with the guys. Sam, Ash, Gazi, WY, JW, and even WK (D:!). What? Don't think I missed anyone out. Least I don't bother to think about crap as often around them although most of the time they're the ones making me think.

No comments:

Post a Comment