Saturday, April 18, 2009

I'm tired of thinking of names for blog posts

To cut things short. I feel rather.. fucked up, and tired. Just got home from gym and it’s about 10.30pm. It’s been exactly 82 days since I last been to gym, since the end of January, the start of my hellish nightmare. I’m probably exaggerating the whole dam thing but who gives a dam anyway. So yeah, ain’t exactly in the best of moods now. I think I’ll just describe it as… That barrier I used to have that prevented all the negative emotions from taking over too much is gone. Then again that didn’t make much sense.

Did I mention how easily I get irritated nowadays? Was supposed to head straight over to the gym after tuition at 8 but only got there after 8.45 due to a miscommunication. Got friggin’ pissed off over that. And of course to complete my perfect day, I am devoid of internet yet again. So I’m writing this post offline for now.

Crappy stuff aside, I finally have L4D. Yes I know it’s been out for a friggin’ long time but I’m still new to it. And also I’m heading over to Sunway (agaaaaaaaaaain) tomorrow. Hopefully tomorrow will be better than today.

The night sky is so beautiful tonight. It’s so clear you can see all the stars. For that one moment I felt at peace.
Yes I know this post had nth to do with the title.

Signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment