Monday, April 6, 2009

Anticipation

Exams, monthly tests, or even any other word that can be used to portray similar meanings. Yes, it's that time of the year (well one of the times) when the school's gonna.. Test you, on your mastery of your erm.. Education. Thus, studeh! Like anyone actually does that. Okay maybe someone do that, but hey, it's just a monthly test, no biggie. As usual being me, I put off studying till the last minute. Expected, no?
So far I've managed to read up on my history, physics, and a bit of chemistry. I haven't touched Add Maths, Biology or Moral. So basically I'm gonna be screwed for those 3 subs. Less than 2 hours before I'm heading off to bed and waking up to face the 1st day of a long week and I'm still in front of my computer typing this post.

So far, besides the constant calls Ash is giving me, studying's been.. "okay". Almost done with Physics and History and did half of Chemistry. Time to finish up the rest before heading off to bed. For some reason, the feeling of anticipation is buggin me. You know that feeling something's gonna happen, and you just can't seem to wait for it and/or perhaps dread it? Your heart starts beating faster and stuff like that. Okay maybe not that but the bottom line is it kinda gets you all jittery and spazzy. I keep pacing up and down for no reason -.- and for some reason the words "being exploited" keep popping into my head. Paranoia again >.>

Hopefully I'll be able to stop worrying. Emphasis on the "hope". Back to reading. Yes "GASP!". Ciaoz.

No comments:

Post a Comment