Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Lie awake all night staring back at you

Hopefully ranting would improve my mood. I'm in none to go to sleep right now. Sigh.

Envy is acting up again, although it's pretty normal.. I guess. Perhaps I'm just being overly sensitive, well. *shrugs*. I don't like any of em 1 bit though. I seriously have to put personal prejudices aside.

That aside, sometimes I wonder why do I bother digging through old stuff, though they're not necessarily mine. Heh, I remember a time where I would just collapse.. literally. That's how bad it used to be. Hah, I really let it show. It's all passed now, for that I'm grateful. But I won't deny that it was pretty um.. um.. Ah nvm I can't find any words to put it.

Looking back, I had no idea what I was thinking.. Or maybe I did, who wouldn't be interested? ;)

But now, I know VERY WELL.. What I'm hoping for (:
Maybe things will work out my way, for once.

Sighhhhhhhhh, oh yeah that was a good rant (:

ARGH I HATE THIS FEELING

No comments:

Post a Comment