Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Take a glance

Finally, I'm halfway through the week. This week feels longer than normal.. somewhat.. Had my bio lab examination yesterday. For the 1st time ever, I got the microscope to work!! :DDDDD
Oh yay! It went well, feel confident about my results for that :)

Today, had my Chemistry presentation worth 5% of internal. Oh gosh, every time a presentation is due, my knees get weak, and I get that uneasy feeling in my stomach. The nerves are killin' me, literally. Well, got everything sorted out with my fellow groupmates and waited for our turn. Somehow I felt that ours was quite short compared to almost every other group. My parts lasted less than 3 minutes. Oh gosh, hopefully that doesn't take a toll of my marks :(

Tomorrow? Bio Topic Test 1! OH GAWD! I have absolutely no idea where it is! Hahah, and I did minimal studying. Ahuh, I'm so SCREWED.

In unrelated news, :)

No comments:

Post a Comment