Sunday, March 20, 2011

Doodle #45 : Sentinel

The hours drag on. Try as I might, I feel that I'm being led down the same path. Every step a leap of faith amidst darkness, illuminated only for that split second as I trod down along it.

That makes it 3 weeks. So far, so good. I don't really know how much should I be panicking for the Week 4, or if I should bother panicking at all. Live in the moment. That's what I've been taught. True to its words, it feels as though all the burdens of yesterday and those coming are non-existent. A truly pleasing thought.

I miss our old gang. They hold the key to that other side of me.

Ranting aside, it's time to get down to the day's activitys. I had to list them someplace to ensure I won't forget.

- Maths tute 2
- Experiment C's report
- PHS essay
- Biochem? tute
- Chemistry tute
- HoN / Halo

Perhaps I'll get myself a new template and background. I've been getting a lot of comments regarding how depressing my site is to people. A view that I'll concur with. But that's a side of me I want to put down and leave behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment