Wednesday, March 9, 2011

It's All A Matter Of Perspective

I shall now deviate from the norm of my writing styles and blog about something completely random. Well, I've gotta find something to pass the time, besides doing assignments.

Today's agenda? Well.. I'll just briefly pen down the views and perspective as a gamer, as I watch fellow gamers go about their business (playing certain games). I'll be specifically focusing on FPS genres and the 'rush' or whatever feeling you get as you play the role of the spectator.

Mind you, this will be very brief.

So you're watching someone play.. Halo for instance. Guns blazing, plasma flying everywhere, covenant aliens trying to gut you with big blazing swords and whatnot.

Thing is..

You're watching someone play it spraying Assault Rifle rounds like nobody's business with an accuracy below 30%.

On Easy.

You'd feel like stabbing him in the back and just wrenching that remote away from him to show him how it's done.

On the other hand, if it's someone GOOD.. Above 90% accuracy with let's say, sniper rifle unscoped.

You'd be wowed.

RIGHT?

K blardy nonsense post. I really should stop procrastinating my procrastination and begin work on assignments.

No comments:

Post a Comment