Monday, November 7, 2011

Doodle #150

I just suddenly felt a strange stinging sensation of emptiness, or perhaps it's just mere boredom. Nonetheless, that fleeting sensation has compelled me to return once more to blogging! Now you may start cheering.

That aside, I really do feel a little bit lost right now. An allusion to a song I was once addicted to. In fact, I'm listening to it right now, kinda makes me bubbly inside, though it isn't exactly one that reverberates happiness. Well, there's a line about feeling lost.

Coming back to my ever so mundane life, there's only one thing separating me from summer break. A three-hour long paper known only as PHS2. I can't exactly say I'm looking forward to the break that awaits me after the paper. I have virtually no plans for the holidays nor was I ever a holiday person (those who have read my older posts would understand) to begin with.

My first year as a Pharmacy student is coming to a close. It felt like everything had just sped past me. As I try to focus on what's happened throughout the year, it feels rather typical of a blurry haze. I've had my fair share of ups and downs (as with every year). But will this year top the magical high note that was last year? I'll just have to wait and see. :)

I can't help but feel all these reminiscence posts of mine almost inevitably end up as a rather depressing rant. :/ I need to liven' it up a little! Or so I keep hearing from my peers.

Vivid recollections of that first week I stepped into Monash remains fresh in my mind. Due to primacy perhaps? They say you always remember the first and last days. :) (I'm throwing in smileys to try to give the allusion of emotion here). True, it was indeed a memorable week. A week I found my friends. I still remember how I met each and every one of them. Heh. :) I realize now how light-hearted everything was back then. To revisit the days is to relive every emotion. :')

And to think this is only our first year together, three more years awaits us. I'll try my best to make each day count. :D

Oh I'm making myself feel all dejected now. Time to kick it up a notch! Holiday plans! Oh wait, I've none -.- besides the contemplation of finally beginning work. My dad's helped me find smth, but I'll have to make the call, which will be after the exams.

Holidays also mean people are coming back, and there are some I'm just dying to see again. Very few actually, I never had that big a circle. Still. :)

A quick recap on what's done. I think Physiology's paper this semester was our 'wtf' paper, akin to Physico from Sem1. My jaw just dropped when I opened the first page.

Maybe I have a knack to exert control on whatever I can, it's one of my less preferred traits. I need to loosen up, and let it play itself out. *deep breath*, sigh. Just needa relax a lil'. The exams are almost over, and that is one of the things I'm certainly looking forward to. :)

Kinoc, out.

No comments:

Post a Comment