Monday, November 14, 2011

Doodle #152

In line with what I have said, I'll start updating this page more often, despite however little things I have to say that are of any notable value.

This holiday season, I've found myself a new muse.


DC Universe Online! I heard that it recently started being F2P. Needless to say, I jumped into the bandwagon after my friend told me he was going to start playing.

It's pretty cool, just like your standard MMO. Only thing is instead of your standard classes (ie. Ranger, Warrior, Thief), you get to create your very own unique hero with a whole range of possible combinations of weapon + power + traveling method. The possibilities are endless. You even get to customize your equipment to your liking, disregarding your current equipment. Which brings about the thought, you can't judge a person by whatever they're wearing, unlike almost every other MMO out there. Heh.

So long as you look cool right?

When I first started playing it, the opening cinematic just blew me away.



You can see for yourself. It's pretty stunning. I was like WHOAAAAAAAA, and WHOAAAAA, and ZOMGGG all the way.

Well, that's all there is to it. Kinoc, out.

No comments:

Post a Comment