Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Doodle #149

I'm writing this after having sat through 2 papers of my finals. Overall, I think I've done pretty okay so far. Of course, I tried as hard (somewhat) as I could to prepare for the two papers, which were..

Chemistry of Biomolecules
Essentially a unit based on Organic Chemistry. In some ways, I've viewed this unit as my forte, and one of my leading two units for the semester. Hopefully, I'll be able to rake in the marks. My performance for the paper? It was far from perfect. As usual, parts I never read up came out. Blazed through it and just walked out. Couldn't think any more at that point. Of course, got the standard glares as I left. For the record, I just write fast. What I write on paper may not be right. There is a difference.

Drug Delivery 1
Well.. Can't say much about this except I was dead worried about what we may be quizzed on as well as the number of questions we would be facing in the examination. When reading time began, I flipped through to the end and saw that the last question was marked 11, and it was a full SAQ paper. Flipped through the pages, and managed to crack a little grin. I felt a slight sense of relief then, the paper was as hard as I had initially expected. Still had some issues with it though, namely some doubts with how to tackle certain questions. Stayed in for the full 3 hours, to make full use of my time for this paper. Though exams wasn't the only reason for that, I gave my word and will abide by it.

Well. That's that! The month of November is upon us. Today marks 1/11/11. :)

A new month.

Will be studying for Physio over the next 2 days. I need San Frans.. :/ Still have 2 purchases to go to fill up my card (from LAST YEAR). Yeah. :/ Really want that free coffee. XD

Kinoc, out.

No comments:

Post a Comment