Saturday, October 29, 2011

Doodle #148

It's been a hectic week. My daily routine of getting myself to and fro from my place to Monash has been nothing short of... Eventful. Study break la, what you expect? From past experience (and also now), it has been proven time and time again that I get absolutely NOTHING done at home.

Hence, I have to drag myself all the way to uni, just to get some peace of mind and study. Been studying alone mostly, cept for the lunch breaks where I go and meet up with the guy gang.

I guess I can say I'm about 83% ready for the finals. Frankly speaking (and I'm not trying to be cocky or conceited here), passing isn't an issue. It's trying to keep up with the standard I've set for myself the previous semester. I really need to ace this examination. For the future's sake.

I want one of those few placings.

Okay. Coming back to the quiz I wrote about earlier. It's your priorities in life.

The crying baby represents family.
The running tap represents love.
The person at the door represents your friends.
The clothes getting drenched under the rain represents your wealth.
The phone ringing represents work.

So all you have to do is compare these against your answer to see if they align with your actual priorities in life. Bear in mind that this is a very general questionnaire and may or may not reflect your true ideals in life.

But for me, it was about half right. So there you have it!

No comments:

Post a Comment