Sunday, October 23, 2011

Doodle #147

I know I haven't exactly been the most active of bloggers, but that's how my life's been lately. Dull and uneventful. Well... I have reasons for that. Exams are coming up soon, like real soon. The second semester has come to a close, and all that's left are the exams that follow.

I can only pray for the best. I'm looking to maintain the standard I achieved last semester, if not better it, despite the slim chances. But hey, miracles do happen. :)

The purpose of this post is actually to share a quiz I heard awhile back. It's one of those Psychology quizzes that revolves around symbolism and the interpretation of those symbols. Kinda like what my friend had told me about last year, but this is more towards your priorities in life.

Here goes..

Picture yourself in your house. You are at home, when suddenly the doorbell rings. At the same time, you look out the window and see the clothes in the backyard are starting to get soaked in the rain (which has just begun). Then, at the other end of the house, you hear a baby (a younger slibling or child) crying. Right about then, the phone starts ringing. Before you can make any decision, you remembered you left the tap running.

Now, which of these do you attend to first? Name them in order from first to fifth.

Each of these actually symbolizes a priority within your life and how you would allocate your time towards each.

I'll write about the symbols, and my answer in the next post. :)

For now, Chemistry awaits me. Kinoc, out.

No comments:

Post a Comment