Friday, October 7, 2011

Doodle #142

I've been wanted to update this page for quite some time but I've yet to find the proper inspiration.

Super long schedule this week. Had classes up to 5pm on Wednesday, felt super drained then. A practical session on Thursday which also drained me to the core. It seems that quite a number of people are falling sick lately, myself included. Though in my case it's only the initial symptoms. Slight sore throat and whatnot. Still salvageable before I actually do fall sick.

Today?

Had a lunch session at CYF at SS15 again, like finally.

Yeah, I'll probably put more substance in my blog posts later on. It'll be quite the eventful weekend. I kinda wanted to head down to Bukit Jalil for the Rockaway. Line up includes All Time Low, Sum41 and even SotY. I mean, just wow.

But why can't I go?

I've a 2 day long First Aid Course, starting tomorrow. That, and Alpha (I'm not too sure what you call it. This is what Mun calls it) tomorrow night too.

Hence, why I said it'd be an eventful weekend. Somewhat. If I'm correct, there will be under 10 people for tomorrow's course. Haha.

Ah well.

Hobey-ho, let's go!

Kinoc, out.

No comments:

Post a Comment