Friday, December 4, 2009

Fireflies

It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep.

Planned a group study today. All that's left is Chemistry, why don't we try to study and ace it? :D
Went to McD at 12 (after losing a game thanks to lalazai) so yeah. Attempted studying for about.. almost 2 hours, which consisted mostly of eating, and talking random crap about HoN. Strike 1.

Then went over to Sam's house. Using wk's bike. cause I was going over to kx's place to pick up his external hardrive or whatever you call it, for Sam to backup all his files as mine is full and really annoying to remove from my comp. Was almost there when Sam called and told me kx was out. great.. just awesome. I called back to WY and the rest and asked should I come back, but he told me "Nvm la we waiting for jw to finish eating, you go 1st la" So I went ahead. Went to Sam's house. Random chitchat. Then he showed me some random game "Plants vs Zombies" Dude give me that game it's friggin' awesome! LoL!!

Then the rest got there. And as usual wk in his usual manner, appears enraged I took his bike and went ahead without returning it to him by going ALL THE WAY back to McD rushed me as aggresively as possibly, attempted to throw me over the railing at the stairs before pinning me to a wall. And of course you could hear ash in the background "I have nothing to do with this!!" before running off. As angry as I might have felt, didn't bother fighting back, was way too tired from cycling all the way to Sam's place. Let him enjoy his moment. Put simply.. Might as well throw the dog a bone. And I meant that in a completely metaphorical way.

Then we spent the next.. hour or so before Jon and Gazi came, watching Sam take zombies out with his army of plantlife. Strike 2.

DemDemDem!! Let's all go watch a movie!! NINJA!! Guess you can assume what happened next. The next 2 hours of nothing but watching blood and gore. Whee. Strike 3.

Failed study attempt. AGAIN.

FEAR THE ABANDONED TOILET SEAT OF DEATH!

No comments:

Post a Comment