Thursday, December 10, 2009

I'm addicted to her

Because that girl is just like me.

Went to Sunway yesterday, my 1st outing after SPM. Felt stangely just like any other outing. LoLx. But 1st had to get over to school to drop off the remaining books.It went a lot faster than I expected. Ash got screwed cause pn. reetha thought he lost his book :D

Got over to Sam's place after that. Jon fetched both me and Ash.. and also jw who we saw walking to school. It was already 10 or so, and Sam was still in bed. Not strange, seeing it IS Sam :D. Just hung around for almost 2 hours waiting for Gazi to get up and get his ass over to Sam's place as well playing HoN and whatnot.

Sunway. Me, Sam, Gazi, jw, wk, Ash, Jon, wy a.k.a. lala zai. Went to watch Ninja Assassin :DDDD
The week before that we watched Ninja, which was also another ninja movie (durh). LoLness.
Ran into Shane as well. "So guys, you all going to watch Moonlight?" that was the 1st thing he said LOL. The movie was.. quite entertaining, and somewhat gory. The amount of blood was just >.>. $15,555,999.90!!!

Then... CC! Cause the stupid pool was full and overcrowded. Spent almost an hour there playing.. DotA! The ancient game. God, it was friggin slow compared to HoN. Then.. Went back to pool.

Dinner at Mr. Tepanyaki. Or however you spell that. Was okay considering my 1st time eating there.

Blablabla I feel damn lazy to write.

For some reason I'm starting to find writing blog posts really.. tedious and somewhat repetitive.

No comments:

Post a Comment