Sunday, December 20, 2009

You try to move on

but you're still perfecting failure.

God, I'm so pissed right now. Why the little time I get to play these days are filled with epic shit lag??? GOD DAMMIT! Every single day, I'm dragged over doritis house. Yeah I am very well aware I should visit my grandparents. But c'mon! Drag me there and hold me there for up to 7 hours a day? !@#$%^&* And always during the afternoon where there isn't any kind of lag if I were to play. Now. Fck shit, spam skill. No dmg, BOOM kiss floor I'm dead. For no apparent reason. ~!@#$%^&*

In unrelated news, I'll describe it as a wound. Like those you get when you cut yourself (no, not the stupid emo cut yourself). Initially it hurts.. Then slowly the pain fades. Then your blood clots. However sometimes the wound's too deep and it takes a longer time to heal. In time, the pain will cease, but the scars left behind will never dissappear.

God I'm speaking shit, and I'm damn pissed.

No comments:

Post a Comment