Thursday, June 9, 2011

Again

Believe, that for you I'd do it all over again.

So begins the examination period. I wouldn't say that it has been the smooth ride I had initially wanted. Utter naivety, examinations were never smooth sailing.

I've hit the halfway mark. Only 2 more exams stand between me, and what I hope to be the most eventful holiday period I'll have.

Today in itself, was plain horrid, in terms of health. Been down with a runny nose, aka the common cold since midday. I have the Examination Hall to thank. I swear, I'll freeze to death in that place. Exaggeration? Perhaps. Nevertheless, it brings back thoughts of freezing myself at the MPH back at Sunway. Those were the days.

Oh, well. I've tried to restrain myself, but the room was way too cold to bear. I'm living up my AUSMATian reputation again. Please don't hate me. You'll get used to it, trust me.


6 hours, till freedom. (L)

'cause I'm halfway gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment