Wednesday, June 15, 2011

JL & JL

It's finally here, the HOLIDAYS!

I'd say it's about time I begin planning what to do for the coming month. I do NOT want to sit at home and do nothing at all. That's just... Crap. So far I only have two major outings in mind. A third is on its way, soon as I sort out everyone's holiday schedule. (:

Before that, a quick recap on the final day of examinations. Kicked off the day with PHS in my mind. Had to make sure that the cold had disappeared before heading off. Shook my head a few times (Do not question my self-based health assessment methods) and my headache didn't show up. So I was good to go!

I would say that the paper was managable. After having being slaughtered by PAC1211, PAC1311 took it a notch down. I won't say anything for now but I'm definitely hoping for the best, at least for 3/4 of my units. 1211 was a paper of pure malevolence, even by my usually very "slackful" standards.

But enough about exams, for that is a time behind us. Later that day, we gathered here:


Frames Cafe, Sunway Pyramid. For a little pre-planned surprise. (:

Funny how I've never realized that place was there, tucked away beside Starbucks. Usually if I took the front entrance I'd completely ignore it. And to think I had took a group shot with my friends literally in front of the place last year.

Coming back to this, made a little errand to SS21 to pick up the night's dessert and brought Joshie along for the ride. Once that was done, we whisked (or rather I drove) ourselves back to Pyramid and met up with Mr. Dave, who had been there since the afternoon for an outing. Adeline joined us shortly afterwords, as we made our way to Frames. Blondie came soon after us, having gotten lost prior to that, LOL.


The 2 idiots. :D

So we waited, and waited. Then we saw them approaching. So I guess it was "Duck & Cover!"? All of a sudden, Melody and Jhii Lien hushed over from the side door and rushed in, just in time. We turned around, and Blondie, Jean, Caryn and Jamie came in. Alan came soon after.

SURPRISEEEE! Ngeh heh heh :D

So it went rather well, despite the small slip up the night before.

Then we revealed to Jhii Lien that the dinner was also for her. (:

So we sat down, and did what friends do.


Our soup thingy. Quite nice.


My Beef Bolognaise. Portion's rather big, yum.

Then, time..


Cupcakes! (: From Wondermilk.


The girls.


JL & JL (: Note small photo below!


Blurrrr.

And so we concluded the night. (:

Hope you two enjoyed yourselves! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment