Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Doodle #202

To summarize the events of late, I've had a pretty eventful first week of the holidays (as denoted by my previous post), but that's where the fun ended. To describe the second week as 'lacklustre' is probably the understatement of the semester. There was absolutely nothing to do, and no one around to catch up with.

To demonstrate the extent of the utter blandness of the second week, I have absolutely ZERO recollection of it, save for the fact my biological clock went haywire and I could no longer remember what time of day nor which day of the week it was. Thursday night was when I remembered I had an outing the following morning, which was Friday. I was still thinking it was Tuesday. That's how messed up I was.

The 3rd week (this current one) was somewhat better. I've been kind of occupied, I suppose. Resumed dancing, probably against my better judgement. My body felt so stiff and my leg refused to move properly/smoothly. Must be the lingering phobia from my very FIRST sprain in my entire life. Which in itself is probably a statement, I need to be more sporty. This way of life is just.. Unhealthy, to say the least. Practice again on Friday and will be performing this weekend! I hope things go smoothly with only 40% of the original crew dancing. We had to reshuffle positions and insert new choreography. But some were rather an improvement. :D

So far, there'll be a Penang trip on the 4th week and Ipoh during the final week so I guess I'm packed.

Given so much,
Yet wanting more,
To abscond oneself,
From a waking dream.

Tighten the bonds,
Engraved in memories,
Through the passage of,
Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment