Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Doodle #206

Boy it has been h-e-c-t-i-c. Still getting used to the new semester. I still can't really differentiate my units from each other. They all sound so similar! D:

And.. that's it for today! LOL My arm's aching from bowling. :/

...

Okay fine I suppose I can't just leave it at that, not when I'm suddenly spurred to write whatever comes to mind.

Yes the first week has indeed been rather disorganized, as I'm still stuck in the 'holiday' mindset despite not having much of a holiday. Trying my best to get myself up to speed, and determined to start studying earlier this semester. Even more so after the nosedive the previous semester. I really need to learn to reorder my priorities in life, having to juggle time between studies, relaxation, gaming, and dance. Yes, dancing is a commitment, I never knew how much time it could take up until I actually took it up.

It's been really fun, that I can say. Following simple choreography and simple isolations, that I can handle. But to actually dance with swagger and to execute complex maneuvers.. I suppose I'm managing, having jumped straight to Intermediate with ZERO basics at all. Strangely addicted to tutting. But as with most of my hobbies, I'm held back by myself, and my lack of creativity. Mehhh.

Studies wise, it's been.. Okay I can't tell exactly since it's only the second week of the semester. I guess we'll just have to see how things turn out.

Helped (somewhat) set up the MUPhaS booth the other day. Go MUPHAS! :D Okay fine I just stood there and provided comic relief. :D

And once again I find myself questioning the decisions I've made selfishly.

No comments:

Post a Comment