Saturday, January 10, 2009

Co-curriculum activities

Well, today was the 1st day of the koko for this year. My last year of koko. For the past 4 years I've never even actually taken the term co-curriculum seriously. Maybe I still won't. But this year I'm gonna try (yes try) to change that and hopefully attend most (if not all) of the meetings held this year. The only drawback about actually attending "koko" is the fact that during every meeting there's bound to be Unit Beruniform, which really sucks. This year I'll be in BSMM. Hopefully it isn't as boring as I found the previous uniform units I've been in. (They're just too strict). Then again it is all about discipline after all.

That's all for now. I gotta go out :S

Random thoughts - Depressed again, why'd I have to go and read what I just read.. Every single friggin' time it gets me this way. Zzz

No comments:

Post a Comment