Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

Let’s start things off with wishing everyone a HAPPY NEW YEAR! Yeap! It’s the 1st day of 2009, January 1 2009. “It’s a new dawn, it’s a new day, it’s a new life and I’m feeling good” :D

Since it’s finally 2009, I thought I’d to a recap of 2008 and try to recall all the things that’s happened to me. The phrase “…so does my fear and doubts” comes to my thoughts. Hmm.. Going through my photos to help me remember. Kay, I think I’ll just list them all down:

January 2008
- Rehearsal for performance at Krystle’s party at Sam’s place.
- Krystle’s party


February 2008
- BBQ party at Elaine’s place

The puppy that we found that day.

March 2008
- Blank

April 2008
- Blank

May 2008
- Blank

Jun 2008
- Laviniya’s birthday party

- Went back to hometown and boredom

July 2008
- Daughtry Street Party


August 2008
- Visited an orphanage for the Moral project

- Cousins from S’pore came to visit

- BBQ party at Edwin’s place

- Discovered there’s such a thing as ‘Coffee Sauce’


September 2008
- Birthday celebrations at some fancy seafood restaurant (lobster :O)


October 2008
- Sue Ling’s birthday party


November 2008
- Went to Sunway Lagoon with Sam, Gazi, Ash, WK, Jon

- Started going to the gym
- The end of school and with it, Form 4 life

December 2008
- X’mas party at Sam’s place
- X’mas party at Beng Way’s place

- Broke my guitar string

- Attended G2’s last gathering of the year

- Lakeside Pot Luck by Zhif
- X’mas party somewhere in Damansara

Events with Unknown Dates
- Went for OMK (Maths Olympiad)
- Went to Sunway loads of times
- etc.

Well.. Guess I just don’t a good memory. I know a lot more happened. But I just can’t seem to remember any of em =S Maybe it’s the fact I kinda don’t have my internet connection as I’m writing this post so I can’t access all the other info I need online lol.

New Year's Resolutions 2009
- Go to the gym more often
- Build up my friggin lousy stamina
- Finish off what I started in 2008 and failed at
- Study harder to do well in SPM
- Learn to talk better (yes, lol at this)

Well regardless, 2008’s been a great year (kay maybe this contradicts my previous posts but what the heck) and my 1st day of 2009.. is looking good. The emo-ness clouding my mind is ¾ gone :D. K then see ya!

p.s. I hate being woken up from sleep when I’m dreaming lol
p.s. been in the same class with Krystle, Laviniya and Priya since std 4 (8 YEARS :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment