Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Hmm..

Blah, it's homework time again. Right now I'm writing an English essay which was supposed to be handed in last week. Or yesterday. I don't really care lol. The thing is I need to hand it in tomoro or.. I don't know. I just feel like finishing it up for a change while waiting for anyone to come online so I can start bugging them that is...

So today's been okay.. Somewhat.. Besides maybe the fact I kinda made myself look like some idiot earlier today =/. Gah forgot to do smth as well.. I've kinda noticed I've been somewhat forgetful lately.. Well for the past few days my grandpa was in the hospital =( for some problem related to his voicebox, he has trouble speaking D=

So yeah I've had to walk home the past 2 days.. Really makes me realise how helpful he's been in fetching me places =o. Ate lunch at SMC, went home, DotA-ed. Got owned.. Then owned.. Then got owned again.. Then chatted with msn.. Usual routine..
Gah I r has double period of history tomorrow.. Wow.. It's gonna be so awesome.. And also tuition which makes it all the better =D

Gtg nao, finish up my essay. I need inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment