Friday, January 30, 2009

Not a good start

Well the CNY hols are almost over.. And so far my year's been a whole lot of crap. Screwed up shit. ARGH. This friggin' sucks.. Also I've not been in the best of moods..
I finally finished writing the post I had earlier intended to post but right now I'd rather not post it.. Maybe I will sometime in the future.. I just don't know.. Starting to feel rage and anger building up again.. Not good..

Anyways.. The whole of the hols I've been at my hometown, a little place called Sitiawan.. Which is BORING D: I don't feel like writing alot so I'll just upload some pictures..

CAUTION DO NOT OPERATE =D
I took the sign from my grandparents house lol.

Thinking has never been a good thing to do.. All it does is allow flashbacks of regretted events.. So I decided to find smth to do that'll take my mind off stuff.. Even for an hour.. Guess what I found? The Gundam toy Natalie gave me C=


Before - Parts lying all over my desk.


After~! Well it wasn't exactly the best assembly I ever did.. Last time I did anything similar was with a car. I can't even remember the name for it == that toy racing car which people assemble themselves and whatnot. My mind's seriously screwed ==

So yeah, can't you see the similarities? C=

K†noc signing off

No comments:

Post a Comment