Thursday, January 22, 2009

=D

Gah, haven't been updating lately or as often as I have been as compared to when I first started this blog.. Maybe it's the fact I'm writing one long post lol. Or I've just been too lazy to write about my oh-so-boring life =/

Well... DAMMIT! My comp has a virus.. or 8 to be exact. Like wtf?! My comp was kinda fine until I tried transferring files outta my thumbdrive then random alert messages started popping up. It got so annoying I restarted my comp.. Then now.. It'll get stuck at the login screen for up to 10 mins before I can get in. Wtf man! Zzz!!

In another unrelated issue, tomorrow will be the day Lillian comes back :D
I haven't exactly seen her in person though lmao. D:
Planning to meet up at Melur tomorrow night, according to Aly.

K then scanning comp nao. Signing off. Damn you virus!

No comments:

Post a Comment