Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Year's Eve

Gah zomg! Form 5 is gonna suck bad.. I just heard that Sam, Ash AND Jia Wei will no longer be in Science 1. ARRRGH. There goes everyone.. Except Wei Khang. AH THE HORROR! T.T haiz. They'll all be in Science 2 next year. Damn them for not studying!! - -

I have no idea what this post was for. Bottom line, not looking forward to Form 5 without them =(

Well.. As 2008 draws to a close.. Just gonna spend the remaining few hours reminiscing on all the crap I've done this year and just blame myself for everything that went wrong. This chapter of my life is over, 2008 - Both the best and worst year of my life. And to welcome 2009, which I hope will be better, but it ain't looking good.

As the clock keeps ticking, just gonna take this chance to wish everyone..
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

No comments:

Post a Comment