Wednesday, December 17, 2008

35 little secrets?

Well I found this on zhif's blog page so I thought it'd be a good way to pass the time as I upload the pics I took today on facebook. Well here goes =D

Be honest no matter what!

[ONE] Who was your last text from?
- Elaine

[TWO] Where was your default pic taken?
- In the cinema

[THREE]Your relationship status?
- Single

[FOUR] Have you ever lost a close friend?
- Hmm.. Don't think so

[FIVE] What is your current mood?
- Somewhat cheerful

[SIX] What's your brother's name?
- I have none =(

[SEVEN ] What's your favoritecolor(s)?
- Blue

[EIGHT] Where do you wish you were right now?
- Right where I am now, home.

[NINE] Have a crazy side?
- No, unless it's buried deep inside me waiting to burst out one day. (LOL)

[TEN] Ever had a near death experience?
- Don't think so

[ELEVEN] Something you do a lot?
- Use my computer

[TWELVE] Angry at anyone?
- Right now, no. Holding grudges, yes =D

[THIRTEEN] What's stopping you from going for the person you like?
- Myself

[FOURTEEN] When was the last time you cried?
- Last month if I remember correctly

[FIFTEEN] Is there anyone you would do anything for?
- Erm.. duh

[SIXTEEN] What do you think about when you are falling asleep?
- Why aren't I asleep yet?!

[SEVENTEEN] Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
- Jia Wei

[EIGHTEEN] What are your favourite song?
- I don't have one. But favourite band.. MUSE!!!

[NINETEEN] What are you doing right now?
- Blogging, uploading pics, chatting

[TWENTY] Who do you trust right now?
- Me, Myself and I

[TWENTY-ONE] Where did you get the shirt you are wearing?
- Mom bought it for me

[TWENTY-TWO] Have you kissed someone in the past week?
- Nope

[TWENTY-THREE] What is your lucky number?
- Not sure.. But I'll go for 7 =D

[TWENTY-FOUR] Who are your friends that are closest to you?
- Hmm.. Daniel, Samuel, Ash, Wei Khang, Jia Wei

[TWENTY- FIVE] Describe your life in one word?
- Boring

[TWENTY- SIX] Have you ever kissed in the rain?
- Nope

[TWENTY-SEVEN] Who are you thinking of right now?
- People

[TWENTY- EIGHT] What should you be doing right now?
- Sleeping

(TWENTY-NINE)If you could wish for something over a birthday cake right now what would it be?
- Err.. Don't know =S

[THIRTY] What are you listening to?
- Muse - Eternally Missed

[THIRTY- ONE] Who was the last person who gave you a hug?
- Ashvien (LMAO, don't ask)

[THIRTY- TWO] Who was the last person who yelled at you?
- Can't remember

[THIRTY- THREE] Do you act differently around the person you like?
- Erm.. Yeah, well.. who wouldn't?

[THIRTY- FOUR] What is your natural
hair colour?
- Black

[THIRTY-FIVE]Who was the last person to make you laugh?
- Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment