Tuesday, December 30, 2008

2 days left

Like it says above, there's only 2 days left of 2008. Blah. Hmm. Seems just like yesterday it was a year ago it was 2007 and 2008 was just around the corner. The same goes for all the previous years I've felt like this. Amazing how time just seems to fly sometimes. With all that's happened. I really hope 2009 will be better, except for the fact that's it's going to be my SPM year. Oh, how I've dreaded this moment X_X

K due to the lack of stuff to blog about.. This time I'm gonna write about.. My 2 guitars! LOL :D


My trusty acoustic guitar! If I'm not mistaken it's the Dean Tradition S2 :D

AHahha, I've had it for about 3 years now. Wow, that's long. Lol. I can still remember that day 3 years ago I still doubted should I actually pick up guitar anot. Haha. Well, obviously I did since I gotten my guitar. That was back in Form 2. A looooooooooooooong time ago where everything seemed much simpler :D


And then there's also my electric guitar, which is placed right beside my comp as always. Lying on the amp with all the picks, blabla whatnot on it. Messy place =X
Dean Vendetta :D, which was where I got the idea for my blog site. Bought it about a year ago if I'm not mistaken, when I decided to change to electric from acoustic.

And yeah, that's it. Lolx. See ya.
Hit by sudden wave of emo-ness. Just reminded myself of smth..zzz
Random thoughts to self..
- Silence leads to boredom
- Boredom leads to despair
- Despair turns to desperation
- Desperation manifests into delusions
- Delusions cause desolation

No comments:

Post a Comment